Expatriate and Relocation Coaching Programmes
Cross-cultural competence is critical before, during and after an international assignment. Coghill & Beery help employees and organizations reduce the risk of failure by building employee skills, confidence and capacity to work and live in new cultural environments.
Pre-departure: orientations for employees and families prior to their moving to a new destination.
In-country: courses which build skills, confidence and positive attitudes for living and working in different cultures.
Re-entry: training to prepare individuals for returning home, often a more difficult adjustment than the initial cross-cultural relocation.
- Self awareness and understanding one’s own cultural attitudes, values, and behaviours are key to success.
- Understanding others, suspending one’s judgment to difference and adapting to the needs of other people are critical communication and global management skills.
- When people understand the personal and external resources available to them, and know how to access and use these resources, they operate from strength.
Expatriate and Relocation programs are an excellent resource for individuals with or without accompanying family members going on and returning from overseas assignments.
CBI will use ArgonautOnline, a comprehensive cultural online learning system with a personal assessment, a resource library of 65 cultures, interactive exercises and self-paced tutorials to supplement their training with expatriates.
Tap the Benefits of Your Diverse Workforce
Since 1992 we've guided companies and organizations through their cultural transitions and leadership challenges. See how we can help you.
Let's Talk >
Why Coghill Beery?
- 18 years of intercultural leadership
- Programmes for outsourcing, mergers, team dynamics
- Full suite of crosscultural training tools
- Highly experienced team of professionals
- Teaching tomorrow's leaders
Read More >