Global Leadership Programmes
A customisable approach for senior executive leaders to build trust with their reports. The programme strengthens leaders’ capabilities to influence and inspire others to be their best to achieve business results.
CREDIBLE LEADERSHIP is about increasing the speed of building trust.
- Self awareness about the mindset that enables followers to follow- of truly believing in others’ capabilities.
- Self awareness about being clear and consistent in thoughts and actions.
- Perceptiveness in sensing what decisions and actions the situation requires.
- Skills to lead effectively.
- People develop best when building on their strengths. Credible leadership concentrates on the positive, on solutions, and on strengths.
- True self knowledge and the ability to mentor develop through peeling back the layers of the onion to experience each other honestly and authentically. It takes courage and humility to expose the inner layers of our humanness.
- Taking individual responsibility for one’s learning is fundamental to change. The CREDIBLE LEADERSHIP programme will always keep the individual experience real, present, personal.
Target Audience: Leaders who need to develop trust with their followers
Skills: Based on an in-depth understanding of the team, interpersonal skill development is customised for the specific needs of each executive group.
General Timeline: CREDIBLE LEADERSHIP is a 3-day intensive, interactive learning experience limited to a maximum of 16 participants per program.
A customisable program that addresses the needs of Senior Executives, Senior Managers, Junior Managers and Team Leaders. It helps leaders increase their self awareness and deeper understanding of others to achieve the greatest business impact.
HEADSTART is about developing strong, self-aware leaders who manage themselves and others effectively to achieve the greatest business impact.
- A leadership mindset fostering refection and self-improvement.
- Improved skills for effectively connecting and communicating with others.
- Skills required to influence: present, negotiate and persuade.
- Self awareness and understanding one’s preferred management style, cultural lenses and ways of distributing one’s energy are key to success.
- Feedback is a gift that can build a person’s capabilities if given effectively. The course provides ample opportunities for immediate feedback in role-plays and simulations, as well as coaching sessions, based on the 360° Feedback model.
- Understanding others, suspending one’s judgment to difference and the adapting to the needs of other people are critical communication and global management skills.
- Practicing and adopting new ways of influencing, motivating and inspiring in order to adapt better to the need of the other person.
Target Audience: Leaders from different levels of the organization who need greater awareness and understanding of their own leadership strengths. HEADSTART will benefit those leaders who need to be aligned on what leadership means and how it can be employed to create a common language throughout the organization, embodying the organizational culture.
Skills: Develops key skills for listening and asserting, giving feedback, conflict management, and crystallizing key issues from the client’s perspective.
General Timeline: HEADSTART can be a three-to-ten-day intensive, interactive learning experience limited to a maximum of 25 participants per program.
Tap the Benefits of Your Diverse Workforce
Since 1992 we've guided companies and organizations through their cultural transitions and leadership challenges. See how we can help you.
Let's Talk >
Why Coghill Beery?
- 18 years of intercultural leadership
- Programmes for outsourcing, mergers, team dynamics
- Full suite of crosscultural training tools
- Highly experienced team of professionals
- Teaching tomorrow's leaders
Read More >