Student Leadership Programmes
Coghill and Beery designs interactive leadership classes for students who are interested in increasing their global awareness and honing their intercultural competencies. Our company values working with educational institutions who share our vision for integrating leadership development and education so that tomorrow’s leaders are better prepared to take on an active role in the interconnected world they live in.
Theoretical and practical issues of leadership in business and non-profit organizations are addressed and analysed in-class. Students learn to take a historical and cultural perspective of leadership when looking at the impact of globalization on the theory and practice of leading across cultures. CBI also introduces students to the concept of ‘adaptive leadership’ as a method for responding to internal and external challenges. As part of their course work, students collaborate in small teams to create group projects that will serve as a workshop for the course content.
- Increase awareness of individual cultural orientations and impact on others.
- Develop a range of influencing approaches and personal communication techniques to manage diversity.
- Increase awareness of the personal sphere of influence and ways to enlarge it.
- Create collaborative teams in multi-cultural environments.
- Strengthen problem-solving competencies for social impact.
- Work on Personal Leadership Point of View.
- Develop Solution Focus approach to working and coaching.
Tap the Benefits of Your Diverse Workforce
Since 1992 we've guided companies and organizations through their cultural transitions and leadership challenges. See how we can help you.
Let's Talk >
Why Coghill Beery?
- 18 years of intercultural leadership
- Programmes for outsourcing, mergers, team dynamics
- Full suite of crosscultural training tools
- Highly experienced team of professionals
- Teaching tomorrow's leaders
Read More >